The CD examples below were created in InDesign and Photoshop. When choosing your CD cover design, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- What thoughts or feelings does the music on this CD evoke in the viewer/listener?
- How can we portray the thoughts/feelings in the CD cover?
- How can color, line, photos, words get your message across?
- Have you chosen a company to print your covers? Have you decided on the style yet? Jewel Case vs Fold-over?
- When you choose a stle from the printer, they can send me a link so I can design the CD cover to their precise specifications.
I can guide you in making these important decisions.
Richard Colombo: Along The Way
Don Wheatley: One More Time
Clayton & Ernie: Rum Avenue